To submit a project to the FILA Foundation, simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page. We will review all applications received. They will then be submitted to the Board of Directors for consideration
The Foundation will notify the results of the request in approximately 30 days.
Our submission dates are as follows
- 1 January to 31 March: proposals are accepted for events and projects for the current year;
- 1 May to 30 September: proposals are accepted for events and projects for the following year.
Applications are assessed on the following criteria:
- Applicant profile: competencies, professional background, references and professional network. All the above-mentioned points are assessed in each application
- Quality of the proposal: points of excellence, originality, timeliness of the event and degree of professionalism
- Strength and sustainability of the proposal. Available resources must be in line with the desired outcome. The project should be able to be repeated beyond the proposed date or timeline.
- Geographical, social and cultural impact: Local relevance and the economic impact on the location will be assessed.
- Relevance to corporate and brand mission: the initiative must align with the strategic direction of the FILA brand and the FILA Foundation.